Designers know that how you design a product can influence how it is perceived, how it’s used, and even whether you’ll be convinced to buy it or not. It’s not just about creating a beautiful thing, but focusing on what problem it will solve — even if the problem doesn’t seem like it’s a big one. Over time, we get very used to our conveniences and saving time!
1. This Hotel Values Making a Difference — Details Matter!
2. A Levitating Cocktail Glass to Impress Your Guests
3. Now You Don’t Have to Guess Which Toilet Stalls Aren’t Occupied!
4. These Markers Come With a Whole Set of Extra Lids, Because the Lids Get Lost So Often
© mrpotatoboi / reddit
5. This Hotel Is Giving Out Chocolate Hammers Because They Are Currently Doing Construction
(Now That’s a Way to Make Light of the Situation!)